Sales to international buyers grew 24 percent in the past year—with 62 percent of international buyers paying cash for their new homes.1 At Gibson Sotheby’s International Realty we’re fortunate to be able to attract buyers from near and far. Here are just a few steps we take to maximize exposure of home listings – and help our clients get the best value when they sell their homes.
* Instantaneously broadcasting our listings around the world to more than 12,800 associates across 660 offices in over 47 countries and territories under the Sotheby’s brand.
* Providing web features and functionality, such as currency and translation tools, that serve a global audience. SothebysRealty.com attracts home buyers from around the world who are seeking unique properties. Our site receives nearly five million page views per month, with 38 coming from outside the U.S.
* Creating community videos that help newcomers to the area see what makes that city or town special. This is especially important for potential buyers who are moving to the Boston suburbs from afar and may be considering several different communities to live in.
* Offering our clients worldwide exposure through unique advertising partnerships with the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, International Herald Tribune, and Financial Times.
* Marketing on our local website, gibsonsothebysrealty.com, which attracts visitors from 175 countries and territories.
* Connecting with prestigious clientele around the world through the Sotheby’s Auction House. Sotheby’s clientele include more than 70 percent of the Forbes 100 World’s Wealthiest People.
You can read about Sotheby’s International Realty’s latest significant luxury home sales around the world.
Please contact us at 508-904-4967 or by email for a personalized home marketing plan for your home.
1 National Association of Realtors’ Profile of Home Buyers & Sellers Report