If you're considering moving to the Boston suburbs and aren't sure where to live, South Natick has much to offer.
One of the things I love about the neighborhoods of South Natick is the easy access to Wellesley. You're a short drive away from:
- The commuter rail for a short commute to Boston's Back Bay and South Station
- A small town center featuring an attractive green space on the river and its own library
- Lovely shops and restaurants in Wellesley Center
- The gardens and walking trails at Elm Bank
- Broadmoore Wildlife Sanctuary
- Public and private elementary schools, including the Riverbend School (a Montessori school for children 15 months to 8th grade)
- Natick Community Organic Farm
Contact us at your convenience to learn more. We'd be glad to help you find your new home in South Natick!
[photo courtesy of J. Goldstein]