Many home buyers today have tremendous global flexibility in choosing where to reside. Here are my top five reasons why the Boston suburbs is a great place to live:
1. Stellar public schools. There are wonderful public school choices. For example, the Boston suburbs of Dover and Sherborn have been recognized as having one of the top public high schools schools in the country by U.S. News & World Report, and was named among the top five high schools in the state.
2. Strong economy. Boston is consistently singled out for its high family incomes and abundance of jobs at renowned universities as well as high-tech, financial services, and professional services sectors.
3. Outstanding medical care. Boston is a research hub, bringing together healthcare innovators who continually seek to develop promising new treatments.
4. Endless recreational activities. From the sandy shores of Cape Cod, to the breathtaking foliage, hiking trails, and lakes across Massachusetts, to the nearby mountains of New Hampshire, the area offers plenty of fun outdoor activities for the whole family.
5. Wonderful character. Newcomers to the area often comment on our historic town centers, handsome tree lined neighborhoods, and winding country roads.